Thursday 8 October 2019, The Building Centre, London
There is one week to go before this Free Seminar. The seminar will present findings from both EU-funded projects; REDUCE and PROGRESS. The seminar will cover a range of topics including an overview of both projects. Presenters will cover how to design and evaluate buildings using reclaimed steel. The second half of the seminar willl look at specific demountable and reuseable systems, such as composite floor systems, composite beams and demountable car parks.
Speakers at the event;
- Dr Petr Hradil, VTT, Finland
- Prof Markus Kuhnhenne, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Prof Daniel Viorel Ungureanu, University of Timisoara, Romania
- Jan-Pieter den Hollander, Bouwen met Staal, NL
- Prof Milan Veljkovic, Delft University of Technology, NL
- Prof Christoph Odenbreit, University of Luxembourg
- Nicholas Nisbet, Director, AEC3, UK
- Dr Ana Girao Coelho, SCI, UK
- Dr Michael Sansom, SCI, UK
- Ricardo Pimentel , SCI, UK
- Prof Mark Lawson, University of Surrey and SCI, UK
To view a full programme for the Seminar and to book your place on this Free Seminar click here.